The best offense is a good defense.
As we are consistently bombarded with news and updates surrounding the latest wave of contagious illnesses, it can sometimes be difficult to maintain a sense of stability and security.
However, it is important to bear in mind that maintaining a strong and healthy immune system is the best way to protect yourself from contracting illnesses in the first place. A fully functioning immune system operates at maximum capacity to fight off any incoming threats. Below you can find a range of tips and best practices—as well as a Glucan Elite Immunity Bundle—for staying as healthy as possible.
- Be sure to practice healthy habits as recommended by the CDC, especially washing your hands.
- Wash your hands before and after using the restroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- When washing your hands, wash for at least twenty seconds with soap and water.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue if you cough or sneeze, and throw that tissue away.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- And of course, stay at home if you are sick to avoid spreading any illnesses and to recover as quickly and effectively as possible.
Supercharge your body’s natural defenses with our Limited Immunity Bundle—save over 20% on our best immune supplements while supplies last!